The Corporate Associates Program is an elite internship program for full-time students. Corporate Associates gain experience working in an industry setting - with companies like AAA, Christiana Care, Siegfried, DuPont and Barclays - while earning a stipend and tuition scholarship. Many also earn job offers through their performance in the program.
Corporate Associates work on short-term projects, research, reports and campaigns. They test and apply what they learn in class, enhancing learning with experience.
- On-the-job experience in leading companies
- Stipend and 50% tuition scholarship
- Extend research and management capabilities
- Find top-performing candidates for full-time employment
Examples of Corporate Associate assignments:
- Business information and forecasting
- Corporate training and learning
- Financial services support
- Marketing, media or public relations campaigns
- Product opportunities assessment
- Operations and supply chain management
- Website design and strategy
Corporate Associates may start work at the beginning of any term. The associate works an average of 20 hours per week while attending school in the fall and spring terms.
|Semester||Start Date||End Date|
|Fall||September 1||January 15|
|Spring||January 16||May 31|
|Summer||June 1||August 31|