The Carol A. Ammon Case Competition gives graduate student teams the opportunity to create and present recommendations for the competition's focal company. The teams present their recommendations in two judged rounds. The preliminary round is judged by alumni and friends of the UD MBA program. Judges for the final round include leaders of several regional firms and/or executives from the focal organization.
The competition enhances students' analytical and presentation skills, expands students’ business vocabulary and exposes them to a vital audience of regional corporate leaders.
The Carol A. Ammon Case Competition is made possible by the generous support of Endo Pharmaceuticals and named for the company's founder, Carol A. Ammon.
Prior Case Competitions have focused on the following organizations:
- ENDO Pharmaceuticals
- Rent the Runway
- Dogfish Head Brewery
- B Lab
- Cancer Care Connection
The 2016 case involved the Down Syndrome Association of Delaware.
- Lerner Announces Case Competition Winners (final results for 2016)
- Aspen Institute Business & Society International Case Competition (Honorable Mention)
- Food for All (announcing the Carol A. Ammon Case Competition 2014)
- Case for a Cause (final results 2014)
- Lerner College sets annual Carol A. Ammon Case Competition 2013
- Winners of MBA, Target case competitions announced (2013)