The MS in IS & TM may be thought of as a series of five blocks, each of which builds on what has come before. The courses for each component are listed below through the following links.
- The Foundation of the program is an understanding of the fundamentals of business and programming.
- Students then complete a Fundamental Core of four courses, which cover the core concepts of IT.
- These core courses serve as the basis for the Advanced Core of four courses, which build on the material from the Fundamental Core.
- An Elective allows the student to tailor the program to an area of interest or gain practical experience in IT.
- Finally, there is a Capstone set of courses, which draw from the material throughout the program.
Communication skills are stressed throughout the program through presentations, written reports, and group work.